Saturday, March 26, 2011

Leave my old blog

Finally I decided to leave my old blog. Reviewing on the old ones and thinking that maybe it will be good of having a new one, more fresh & fashionably true about what I'm going to say. Well, so for you to know that I am currently living in Surabaya. So, I just stays here for working. However, due to this loneliness & limited access to fun world, I try to spend more times for myself. But, in a good way, I can think of what I like & how I would spend the rest of my life for.

Speaking of what I like, honestly I like how to dress well. Most of the people maybe assume this as a fashion, but frankly I don't like usual fashion - I mean with an extraordinary clothes and everything dressed like a costume - I like something wearable but still match on everything & have its style on everything. The most important for me is not how latest the collection is but how the clothes suit the people who wear it. This is what I implement to every time I wear a pair of clothes.

So, hoping me and you, guys, whoever will read & review this blog would be pleasant to read the rest of it. To be honest, I'm not a good writer only in one theme, so be ready of having random things within. Hope we are all like it.

Much love,
rm

No comments:

Post a Comment